Multiday immersive tour mixing Tasmanian wilderness while indulging in local cider, seafood, smoked meats, wine, whisky, craft beer & epic destinations
Journey to the end of the earth to where the soil is rich, the air and water is pure and inventive farmers turn paddock to plate produce into something unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. We travel through the green hillsides of the Huon Valley, famous for it’s stone fruits, apples, fresh seafoods and innovative locals turning fruit into cider and wine. See why this valley is famous for putting the apple into the “Apple Isle”!
We then experience Bruny Island, a “compact version of Tassie’s finest”. This little island packs a punch, whether you’re into tasting their cool-climate wines, ciders, whiskies or Bruny Island beers, savouring their seafoods and oysters plucked out the Channel, berries, chocolate, honey or cheese, or even enjoying a wallaby hamburger you’ll find something to excite your tastebuds! Ensuring you’re not just visiting this region but truly experiencing it we cruise Adventure Bay, discovering the rugged coastline, remote islands, beaches and bays, towering cliffs and deep sea caves all while keeping a lookout for the unique wildlife Tasmania is so famous for!
- Willie Smith Cider House. Organically produced in (officially) the cleanest air in the world these ciders are an experience not to be missed.
- Pagan Cider. Try the true cider experience as they only use real, whole fruit in their ciders from 4th generation orchards in the stunning Huon Valley.
- Hartzview Vineyard. Look out over the vineyard slopes while sampling the range of wines in the beautiful chapel like tasting room.
- Bruny Island Cheese & Beer. The cheesemakers set out to produce a cheese that they would love to eat but remained true to the unique flavours of this part of the world. Pair this with the open fermented Bruny Island Beers and your all set.
- Hotel Bruny. Delight in local Bruny Island produce lovingly transformed into sumptuous feasts.
- Bruny Island Cruises. See Bruny Island in a way that can only be revealed by leaving dry land. View the rugged cliffs of Bruny Island, explore deep sea caves, pass through narrow gaps and even visit the place where the Tasman Sea meets the wild Southern Ocean.
- Bruny Island Wine Bar & Grill. Overlooking the vineyard – truly experience the local cuisine with an extensive menu specialising in Bruny Island produce.
- Get Shucked Oysters. Visit the Oyster Bar and taste the freshest oysters harvested from very bay you’re overlooking!
- Tasmanian House of Whiskey. Try Bruny Island’s first gin release- Seclusion Limited Release Gin.
- The Woodbridge Smokehouse. Taste the apple isle in a completely different way- sample fish from the bay the smokehouse overlooks, hand smoked with wood from their very own apple orchard.
- Grandvewe Sheep Cheesery. When a cheesery is so good at producing their own sheep cheese that they decide to become the first in the world to produce vodka and gin from the sheep whey you know you’re in for a treat.
- Peppermint Bay. When views are as stunning as those looking out over Peppermint Bay you’re hard pressed to produce food good enough to match it but Peppermint Bay Restaurant has been able to do just that.
- Hobart. We finish our tour in Hobart and this is the perfect place to set off on your next adventure!
This tour includes meals, beverage tasting sessions, three full days of transport in an air conditioned vehicle, an experienced guide and designated driver, two nights premium accommodation, entrance to all venues and national parks, 3 hour wilderness cruise and drives along some of Australia’s most picturesque routes. Private pick up available from selected locations
When: 7 days a week. Check the calendar
Pick up: 11 am Salamanca Place, Hobart.
Drop off: 5 pm approximately Salamanca Place, Hobart.
Duration: The tour goes for three days and two nights
Number of guest per tour: maximum 11 people per tour
Private pick up options available, please contact us for further details.