Seal & Ocean Expedition – Participant
3-4 hour scenic boat tour with the option to observe wild seals and other marine life underwater with mask & snorkel, wearing drysuits on top of your clothes, from our safe sea-view platform.
Swim with seals and other marine life!
To watch seals underwater in their natural environment is a breathtaking experience. From our world-first sea-view platform you can now observe the underwater world without having to carry heavy diving gear, change clothes or even swim.
Rugged up in a toasty drysuit that you wear on top of your clothes and geared with mask & snorkel, you’re ready to dip your face under the water surface and immerse yourself into a different dimension.
Gaze through some of the worlds last giant kelp forest. Feel the dynamics of spiralling schools of fish and watch seals play in their element where they swirl around you to show off their skills.
The tour includes:
- 3 to 4 hour boat trip & wildlife watching
- Ethical underwater seal viewing from our floating platform
- All equipment (funky drysuits, polar-fleece onezies for chilly days, boots, mask & snorkel, hoodie and gloves if needed)
- Small groups of max. 12 people (only 8 seal swim participants max.)
- USB thumb drive with photos and videos
- Yummy vegan (cruelty-free) treats, mmhm!
- Toilet facilities on board
- Passionate crew who can’t wait to share this amazing place with you
- Detailed interpretation of the coastline & wildlife in English and German
- Donation towards our wildlife conservation projects
- See our baby wallabies that we raise after being orphaned (animals health permitting)
All you need to bring is some warm clothes to dive into after the tour and your charged camera.
Departures: Sun – Fri, October – June, at 9am @ the Wild Ocean Tasmania HQ, depending on weather and ocean conditions. (Additional departure times during high season)
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to book within 24 hours of departure, please contact us directly on +61 (473) 770416.
- Activity Duration
- 3 hours
- Activity Location
- Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania