Seal & Ocean Expedition – ObserverEaglehawk Neck - Tasman Peninsula
For those who would like to join the Seal & Ocean Expedition, but aren't keen to jump in the water with the seals. You are welcome to stay on the boat & watch the seals without getting your face wet.
Observe the seals without getting your face wet! 🙂
If you would like to join our Seal & Ocean Expedition to see the beautiful coastline of Tasman National Park with its abundant wildlife and the seals up close, but aren’t too keen to jump in the water, you’re welcome to come as an ‘observer’.
Besides super cute seals and other wildlife that we come across on the day, we will show you some amazing caves, sea stacks and cliff formations. At the seal colony, you can recharge with homemade tea and biscuits.
The tour includes:
- 3 to 4 hour scenic boat trip & wildlife watching
- Watch seals close-up on the rocks and in the water
- Small groups of max. 12 people
- USB thumb drive with photos and videos
- Yummy vegan (cruelty-free) treats, mmhm!
- Toilet facilities on board
- Passionate crew who can’t wait to share this amazing place with you
- Detailed interpretation of coastline & wildlife in English and German
- Donation towards our wildlife conservation projects
- See our baby wallabies that we raise after being orphaned (animals health permitting)
Departures: Sun – Fri, October – June, at 9am @ the Wild Ocean Tasmania HQ, depending on weather and ocean conditions. (Additional departure times during high season).
- 3 to 4 Hour Boat Trip
- Activity Duration
- 3 hours
- Activity Location
- Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania