Seal & Ocean Expedition – Observer
Observe the seals without getting your face wet! 🙂
If you would like to join our Seal & Ocean Expedition to see the beautiful coastline of Tasman National Park with its abundant wildlife and the seals up close, but aren’t too keen to jump in the water, you’re welcome to come as an ‘observer’.
Besides super cute seals and other wildlife that we come across on the day, we will show you some amazing caves, sea stacks and cliff formations. At the seal colony, you can recharge with homemade tea and biscuits.
The tour includes:
- 3 to 4 hour scenic boat trip & wildlife watching
- Watch seals close-up on the rocks and in the water
- Small groups of max. 12 people
- USB thumb drive with photos and videos
- Yummy vegan (cruelty-free) treats, mmhm!
- Toilet facilities on board
- Passionate crew who can’t wait to share this amazing place with you
- Detailed interpretation of coastline & wildlife in English and German
- Part of the tour pice is donated towards our wildlife conservation projects
Departures: Daily at 9am from the Wild Ocean Tasmania HQ in Eaglehawk Neck, depending on weather and ocean conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to book within 24 hours of departure, please contact us directly on +61 (473) 770416.
- 3 to 4 Hour Boat Trip
- Activity Duration
- 4 hours
- Activity Location
- Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania