Tarkine Wilderness Walk – 5 day walking holidayTarkine Wilderness - Corinna
Tasmania’s Tarkine Wilderness is simply stunning. Visit one of the world’s most pristine forests, voted by Australian Traveller magazine as one of the Top 100 things to do before you die.
Walking in Tasmania doesn’t get any better than in the magical Tarkine Wilderness region.
Our five day walk offers a boat cruise on the majestic Pieman River, views from the peak atop Mt Donaldson and most meals prepared by our fabulous guides.
Staying in Corinna you’ll appreciate the beauty of the Tarkine forest and appreciate the natural environment at its finest. Relax, unwind and unplug in one of the world’s most beautiful forests.
- Three nights’ at the Corinna Wilderness Experience and one night at the Tullah Lakeside Lodge
- All transport and guiding
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners (one lunch and one dinner at own expense)
- River cruise on MV Arcadia
- Excellent walks including Mt Donaldson, Tarkine coast wander, Philosophers Falls, Montezuma Falls, Trial and Granville Harbour.
- Pristine, enchanting, lush and untouched – Tasmania’s Tarkine Wilderness is simply stunning.
- 5 Day Walking Holiday
- Activity Duration
- 120 hours
- Activity Location
- Launceston, Tas