Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Zoodoo Zoo Tour
This combined ticket gives you access to two of Hobart’s popular tours – Zoodoo Zoo and Red Decker City Loop Tour!Join our tour to Zoodoo Zoo, to one of the best wildlife parks in Tasmania. Get up close and personal with the animals, including the famous Tasmanian Devil. There’s a large range of other native animals, farm animals and exotic animals including meerkats and lions. Your 48-hour CITY LOOP ticket allows you to join the official sightseeing tour of Hobart. Hop-on and experience stunning 360 degree views of Hobart from the top deck of our open-top double-decker buses. Stay onboard to complete the full 90 minute tour or hop-on, hop-off at any of the 20 convenient stops around the city.Includes a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Ticket and a 3.5 hour Zoodoo Zoo Tour and scenic drive through the Coal River Valley with 2 hours (approx.) at Zoodoo Zoo to spend at your own leisure.
Zoodoo Zoo Tour
Route Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre – Tour start
- Zoodoo Zoo
Operates: Buses depart on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 1.00pm from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre at 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart.
Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre – Start and finish of the 90 minute city loop
- Brooke Street Pier
- Princes Wharf No.1 – Outside the main entrance of Princes Wharf No.1
- 3 Castray Esplanade – Outside CSIRO
- 34 Hampden Rd – Corner of Hampden Rd and Colville St
- 22 De Witt St – Near Cromwell St intersection
- 64 St Georges Terrace – Near Sandy Bay Rd
- Wrest Point – Outside main entrance
- 143 Sandy Bay Rd – Corner of Sandy Bay Rd and Queen St
- Cascade Brewery Bar
- 123 Cascade Rd – Corner of Cascade Rd and McRobies Rd
- 409 Macquarie St – Corner of Macquarie St and Weld St
- Village Cinemas Hobart – Near Barrack St intersection
- 119 Collins St – Near Murray St intersection
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- 101 Campbell St – Corner of Brisbane St and Campbell St
- University Rose Gardens – Corner of Brooker Hwy and Liverpool Street (opposite ABC building)
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens – Outside main entrance
- Zero Davey Boutique Apartments – Corner of Davey St and Hunter St
Brooke Street Pier / Salamanca Market / Narryna Heritage Museum / Wrest Point Casino / Army Museum of Tasmania / Cascade Brewery / Cascades Female Factory Historic Site / Village Cinemas / Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery / Maritime Museum of Tasmania / Hobart Convict Penitentiary Historic Site / The Hobart Aquatic Centre / Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens / Tasman Bridge / Constitution Dock / Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre / Battery Point Sculpture Trail / Queens Domain
Operates: Buses depart daily from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre on the corner of Elizabeth and Davey Streets in Hobart.
Summer timetable (October – April) buses depart every hour from 9.00am – 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm.
Winter timetable (May – September) buses depart every hour and a half from 10.00am – 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm.