Cradle Mountain – 4 day walking holiday
This stunning location offers spectacular scenery, plenty of opportunities to spot local wildlife, magnificent trails and views.
Cradle Mountain is one of Tasmania’s most iconic walking destinations and for good reason. This stunning location offers spectacular scenery, plenty of opportunities to spot local wildlife, magnificent trails and views. Over four days enjoy exceptional walking around Cradle Mountain returning every evening to a two-course meal prepared by your Park Trek guides and cosy cabin-style in Cradle Mountain Village.
- Three nights’ accommodation in cabin accommodation at Cradle Mountain village
- All transport and guiding
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners (afternoon tea on last day own expense)
- Day 1 – walk 9 kms on scenic boardwalk trail and along the Maryland Track
- Day 2 –walk 12 kms up to Marion’s Lookout for some spectacular views
- Day 3 – walk 10 kms on the amazing Hanson’s Peak and Twisted Lakes walk
- Day 4 – walk 6kms around idyllic Dove Lake
- 4 Day Walking Holiday
- Activity Duration
- 96 hours
- Activity Location
- Launceston, Tas